Join Our International Team of Pros
Learning never exhausts the Mind - Leonardo Da Vinci
Become an innovative Da Vinci BodyBoard instructor:
- To understand the concept behind (HIIT) High Intensity Interval Training
- To learn BodyBoard movements, sequences, and modifications
- To learn Band Dancing routines
- To conduct an effective BodyBoard class
- 2 day certification training course (includes BodyBoard manual)
The system consists of a combination of anaerobic and aerobic exercises that require a full body effort engaging both mind and body. Our shorter workout regime makes a daily commitment an achievable goal and the BodyBoard gives results that keep people coming back!
- To attend a Da Vinci BodyBoard Certification Course, you must be certified or have experience teaching another fitness discipline such as yoga, Pilates, Barre, dance or group fitness. Personal trainers also qualify. Contact us for possible exceptions.
You will be evaluated on your ability to learn and execute: all of the BodyBoard movements; comprehension of the BodyBoard system and its unique fitness/health benefits; and your ability to instruct and conduct BodyBoard classes. Upon successful completion of the Certification Course, you will be issued a Da Vinci BodyBoard Certificate and manual. You will be added to the Da Vinci BodyBoard database of Certified BodyBoard Professionals.
To sign up for one of our certificate classes please click here.
Please contact us at email@example.com for further details.
*If you gather a group of 5 or more people, we will come to your location to conduct a certification class for your group.